Saturday, August 29, 2020

MMPR - The Unaired Pilot

LOL I've neglected this site for 4 years, and forgot to post this yesterday.


Anyways - the topic at hand. 

In celebration of #PowerRangersDay yesterday - here's the original, unedited, unaired pilot of MMPR. This saw general release as "The Lost Episode," but was edited for violence, music, and a few other things. (For example - the Zords are called Droids here... that had to be changed for obvious reasons.)

I originally posted this back when I first acquired the tape from Amy Jo Johnson, but here it is again - transfer by me from 1st generation VHS.


aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL29wZW4/aWQ9MEItTnlSM3oxQ1BXNWVHeGpTRVZWVkdGTVFVaw==


(Base64 the code)

1 comment:

VR Troopers - Unreleased Kenner Prototype Concept Sketches (Scans)

 Working through my backlog of materials to scan and share... Here are scans of original concept sketches for a line of VR Troopers figures ...