Friday, July 18, 2014

2nd Anniversary! (along with a special video)

I just wanted to write up a quick post to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Power Rangers Media Info. It doesn't even feel that long ago that I started up this blog and its accompanying/my Twitter (https://twitter.com/PR_Media_Info). These past two years have been really amazing, to say the least. I want to thank each on every person who has visited and gotten some use out of my site, even though I don't really care that much about views. This site is a conglomeration of my love for everything Power Rangers VHS / DVD related, my passion. Once again, thank you all. Here's to another two years and many more!

To commemorate this special occasion, I have a very special upload that pertains to my favorite PR season, Lightspeed Rescue. It's footage that was played on the monitor screens in the Aquabase! :D Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

VR Troopers - Unreleased Kenner Prototype Concept Sketches (Scans)

 Working through my backlog of materials to scan and share... Here are scans of original concept sketches for a line of VR Troopers figures ...