Sunday, June 9, 2013

Power Rangers Media Info Presents: Super Summer of VHS!

Wow, I haven't made a post since February. Sorry about that! Anyway, get ready for an awesome summer of updates! I haven't gone into much detail about the Power Rangers VHS releases (other than the list), so that's what I will be doing in the coming weeks. Here's what I'll be doing:

First, I'll be capturing my tapes and uploading all exclusive (non-episode) content. This may include material such as promos, ads, toy commercials, music videos, etc. Anything that is exclusive to the VHS tapes. I am already doing this, as some of you who follow me on Twitter (@PR_Media_Info) or subscribe to my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/HirotoGoOnGold) may know.

After that's finished, I'll go season by season (MMPR will obviously be split up, due to the sheer amoumt of MMPR VHS tapes) and post in depth information about the VHS tapes, along with links to the promos/ads/whatever is on those particular tapes.

Welcome to the "Super Summer of VHS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

VR Troopers - Unreleased Kenner Prototype Concept Sketches (Scans)

 Working through my backlog of materials to scan and share... Here are scans of original concept sketches for a line of VR Troopers figures ...