Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome to Power Rangers Media!

Well, hello to everyone visiting Power Rangers Media, my new blog. My name is HirotoGo-OnGold, and I am (if you can't tell by the title of the site already) a huge Power Rangers fan. One of my favorite PR-related items that I collect happen to be VHS tapes and DVD's.

The purpose of this site is to provide quality information about any and all Power Rangers media releases. (VHS Tapes & DVD's) I will be posting guides which will list every release, and any other relative information regarding each release.

Check back for updates soon, and I hope you enjoy the site! 


Disclaimer: Power Rangers is owned by Saban Brands LLC & Toei Company LTD. All credit goes to them. No copyright infringement intended. This is simply a fan site dedicated to providing quality Powerr Rangers VHS and DVD information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

VR Troopers - Unreleased Kenner Prototype Concept Sketches (Scans)

 Working through my backlog of materials to scan and share... Here are scans of original concept sketches for a line of VR Troopers figures ...